[Wrf-users] Help

Mohamed ahmed mselkher at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 13:07:19 MDT 2013

Dear wrfems users, I have installed wrfems successfuly, as from the last message of installation, but when I went to the next step creating my domain using dwiz script after definition of the domain graphically, but when I tried to localize the domain it did not work, instead the process stopped at 15% only, and a message say that it did not find the geogrid.exe file , and that the geogrid.log file is empty, now please can one help me what to do, and what is wrong with my installation? remembering that I have installed the wrfems on Linux fedora 13,
Thanks