[Wrf-users] Fwd: WRF 3.5 (not properly compiled)

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:13:44 MDT 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to compile the WRF model version 3.5 in our cluster machine.
However,
I have been failing during this process.

After the configuration procedure (options 3 and 1), I always receive the
message bellow:

************************** W A R N I N G
************************************

There are some Fortran 20003 features in WRF that your compiler does not
recognize
The IEEE signaling call has been removed.  That may not be enough.

During the compilation process, via command *./compile wrf*, the wrf.exe,
em_real.exe, etc... are not built in main directory. In attach follows the
compile.out file that is produced during the compilation procedure.

It is interesting. I have downloaded and installed without problems the
versions 3.3, 3.3.1, 3.4 and 3.4.1 in our cluster machine. And the message
in red above does not appear.

Any suggestion?

José Augusto P. Veiga,

======================================
Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
Departamento de Meteorologia
Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
Work phone:    (92) 3878 4333, Ramal 4333
Cell   phone :    (92) 8196 7122
Skype: veiga_j.a.p.
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4027612512091565
URL:http://scientificmet.wordpress.com/