[Wrf-users] Compiler Options on Cray

Douglas Lowe Douglas.Lowe at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 18 03:03:57 MDT 2013

Dear all,

When compiling WRF 3.4 I used the following configure option:
  29.  Cray XT CLE/Linux x86_64, PGI compiler with gcc  (dmpar)

I'm looking at compiling WRF 3.5 now - and have found that there are only options for the cray or ifort compilers on cray systems now, nothing for PGI. Is PGI now unsupported on cray systems? Would it be possible to use the configuration for PGI on linux x86_64, or will I have to change to using either the cray or intel compiler instead?

Thanks,
Doug