[Wrf-users] Stop Unipost.exe script Ubuntu!

angelo pascualetti apascualetti at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:15:19 MDT 2013

Friends and colleagues, I have a big problem for months that even I can not
fix.
The UPPV2.0 to include it in a general script contains all programs "wps"
more all programs "wrf", stops halfway, ie unipost.exe starts running and
never being able to finish the process, always intersects the 30 hour or 60
hour or 10 hour (ie random). For example, in the last run I've created, the
unipost.exe has stopped working on 20 hour forecast. Reviewing the
unipost_d03_20.out, gives me the following error (always the same):

At line 216 of file WRFPOST.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read
we will try to run with 1 server groups
*** you specified 0 I/O servers
CHKOUT will write a file
mype= 0 icolor= 0
mype= 0 npes= 1 after comm split
mype= 0 npes_new= 1
The Posting is using 1 MPI task
There are 0 I/O servers
ME,NUM_PROCS,NUM_SERVERS= 0 1 0
fileName= ../wrfprd/wrfout_d03_2013--18_12:00:00
IOFORM= netcdf
OUTFORM= 2013-
OUTFORM2= grib1

I have highlighted in black line of the problem!!!

MI system is:
Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit
WPS 3.4.1 compiled using gcc / gfrotran 4.6.3 DMPAR
WRF 3.4.1 compiled using gcc / gfrotran 4.6.3 DMPAR
UPP 2.0 compiled with SERIAL (I've compiled DMPAR and error is the same)
using gcc / gfrotran 4.6.3

I've noticed that this error does not occur with other operating systems,
for example in CenOS corrabore with where everything run fine!. Apparently
Ubuntu is a problem.

The strangest thing of all is that if I open a new terminal and run
unipost.exe this no problem, ie a new console (outside the script)
unipost.exe no problem ... here runs great!

Thank's a lot!
 apextreme<http://forum.wrfforum.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4840>
 *Posts:* 39*Joined:* Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:58 am

   -

--
Angelo Pascualetti A.
Meteorólogo