[Wrf-users] WRF crash unexpectedly (on cluster)

Antonio Ricchi aricky84 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 07:08:11 MDT 2013

Hello everyone
for some time I have a great problem with WRF.
WRF use on a cluster of 13 PCs (4-core i7 2600K, 8 gb ram per node 1600
MHz, 1 TB HDD SATA 3, the motherboard 1 giga ethernet.
for some time it happens that the WRF crashes unexpectedly.
restituice no significant errors.
even if I use "debug 1000", no errors are returned,
usually crashes in the calculation of radiatiozne (rrtm etc.).
I always tested various domains, various configurations ... but the only
solution is to restart all machines.
restarting all machines solve the problem for several days,
but after 5-10 days coming up and I have to reboot.

you have such experiences??
what could it be?!

network?! ram?! hdd?!

thanks in advance