[Wrf-users] regarding the compilation of WRF 3.2.1 with double precision

Jagabandhu Panda jagabandhu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:33:20 MST 2012

Hello

        I am using WRF 3.2.1 and I need to know if there is really a big
change in the model results when I compile the model for double precision.
If I have to compile the model for double precision then what changes I
need to make for x86_64 linux operating system in IBM high performance
computing system when I am using intel compilers (i. e. ifort and icc) in
dmpar mode?
Please pass on your suggestions regarding this if possible........

Thanks and regards
-- Jagabandhu