[Wrf-users] read_wrf_nc U V components unstaggered???

katya pavlova katyapavlova at abv.bg
Mon Oct 22 14:12:06 MDT 2012

Hi all,
  I am a new WRF user I have to extract U- and V-wind components for ALL WRF levels from my wrfoutput files in order to be compared with observational ones. I wonder if I do this with read_wrf_nc
will U- and V-components
be unstaggered or not?  If
read_wrf_nc is not a good choice I will appreciate any suggestions how should be extracted unstaggered U- and
V-components, wind direction and if some of WRF graphical packages is better for such purposes I will apprecuate any links with some examples of appropriate scripts.
  Thank you very much
  Katya