[Wrf-users] Query about alternative initialization of Lakes SST

mmkamal at uwaterloo.ca mmkamal at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 26 20:43:54 MDT 2012

Hi,

I have been using WRF V3.3 and initialized the Lakes SST in the
namelist.wps as follows:

geog_data_res = 'usgs_lakes+10m', 'usgs_lakes+2m'

For some reason I have to download the geog data again and when I
tried to use new data with my previous namelist.wps file It gives me
error as listed below:

ERROR: Could not open
/scratch/j/jcl/mkamal/DATA/geog/landuse_30s_with_lakes/index

I was wondering whether any change have taken place in the last couple
of month in the geog data set or not?

Whether the lakes data set is incorporated inside the landuse_30s data
sub-directory of the current geog data set ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance
Kamal
PhD candidate