[Wrf-users] aerosols study by using WRF-Chem

evelyn salt evelynsalt06 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 00:44:32 MDT 2012

All Wrf users,

 I am intending to work on aerosols study over South Asia and making a
contrast between any country from south asia  and  europe by using WRF-Chem
in terms of aerosol impact (radiative effects) on climate.

I heard from few researchers that WRF model is good in simulating the
present day climate instead of future simulations.

I need suggestions and recommendations that How should I analyse the
results from the model?
If I  compare output for the present day climate to observations, what
observations you suggest?
and what about boundary conditions as Aerosols live relatively short, and
have a more local impact. Boundary conditions are somewhat less important.

Thanks

Eve