[Wrf-users] WRFDA(da_wrfvar.exe) execution problem with domain size of 931X970 with 42 levels

V.YesuBabu yesubabu2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:08:48 MDT 2012

Dear help,
This is regarding the error I am getting, while creating the 3DVAR output
file "wrfvar_output" after execution of da_wrfvar.exe with domain size of
931X970 with 42 levels.  I could able to complete 3DVAR with same
observation inputs with the domain size of 766X 628 with 42 levels,
successfully .
    But when I am running da_wrfvar.exe with domain size of 931X970 with
42 levels, it is giving the following Error in the rsl.out.0000

 Fatal error in file: <A
HREF="http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/people/wrfhelp/wrfvar/cod
 e/trunk/da_med_initialdata_output.html">da_med_initialdata_output.inc</a>
 LINE
 :      34
  Error opening wrfvar_output for writing ierr=       -1021

Can anybody suggest me how to resolve this issue .

thanks & regards,
V.Yesuabbu