[Wrf-users] compilation of WPSV3.1.1

Amitoj Singh amitojsingh85 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 06:35:24 MDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to compile WPSV3.1.1 after compiling WRFV3.1.1 on linux 86-64 g95 serial system(the compilation of WRF was successful). I have given the correct path for WRF in configure.wps but still get only ungrib.exe on compilation. The configuration was successful but on compilation it is giving problem. There are no errors in compile log file but there are warnings(highlighted). Please help

thanking you,
Amitoj Singh
Mtech 1st year
AST113529