[Wrf-users] Error in running geogrid.exe

Aishwarya spaceaish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:30:30 MDT 2012

Hi,

I was running geogrid.exe with 2 domains and I'm having the following error
:

PGFIO-F-233/namelist read/unit=10/too many constants to initialize group
item.
 File name = namelist.wpsPGFIO-F-233/namelist read/unit=10/too many
constants to initialize group it
em.
 formatted, sequential access   record = 20
 In source file gridinfo_module.f90, File name =  at line number 128
namelist.wps    formatted, sequential access   record = 20
 In source file gridinfo_module.f90, at line number 128

I tried running the same namelist.wps setup with 1 domain and everything
worked fine. I checked the gridinfo_module.f90, but it didn't help me much
with the error. I would appreciate it very much if you could help me in
understanding the error. I've attached the namelist.wps setup.

Thank you,
--
*Aishwarya.
*