[Wrf-users] compilation of WRFV3.4

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:45:19 MDT 2012

Hello Amitoj,

So the key error is:

In file module_quilt_outbuf_ops.f90:38

    TYPE(varpatch), ALLOCATABLE, DIMENSION(:) :: PatchList

                              1

Error: Attribute at (1) is not allowed in a TYPE definition

I think this means the used compiler is too old and does not support this
Fortran feature. It probably comes with F2003 standard.
Could you please check your gfortran version, and if it is too old, try
newer one?

Best,
- Dima.