[Wrf-users] How to control output variables from tslist?

Anders A Nottrott anottrot at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 5 14:43:57 MDT 2012

Hello,

I am simulating passive tracer dispersion in WRF-LES using 'tracer_opt = 2'.
I would like to output a timeseries of tracer concentration at a single
point, i.e. for state variable 'tr17_1' I would like to have a timeseries
output from any single grid point in the domain.

It appears that using 'tslist' one can only output a limited number of
surface and diagnostic type variables.  Can you suggest another way to
accomplish this?  One way might be to modify 'solve_em.F' such that after
each timestep data from tracer(Nx,Nz,Ny,2) is written to a file, however,
this approach is probably not very computationally efficient.

Regards,

Anders

Anders Nottrott

PhD Student, Mechanical and Environmental Engineering

University of California, San Diego

Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering

Website: <solar.ucsd.edu/nottrott>