[Wrf-users] gen_be plots

Sean Crowell sean.crowell at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 11 08:12:04 MDT 2012

Hi,

I'd really like to understand what the be.dat file says about the
correlations between the model variables, but I don't know what the
format of the file is.  Also, the supplied plotting scripts don't
really have any explanation of what's being plotted.  Is there a way
that someone could either (1) tell me how to read in the be.dat binary
file to make my own plots, or (2) point me to some documentation of
the plots that are being generated by the gen_be_plot_wrapper.ksh
script?  Thanks!

Sean Crowell