[Wrf-users] Running WRFVAR with cycling mode

moudi pascal moudipascal at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 9 12:07:38 MDT 2012

Dear All,
I am a WRF user with data assimilation. Since, i used WRF-3DVar with cold start mode.
I would like to run it with cycling mode, but i don't understand the statement with precise that "first-guess should be from previous forecast".
Would you please, help me step by step to run WRFVar with cycling mode?
How to generate the necessary inputs for this purpose?

With Regards

Pascal MOUDI IGRI

PhD Student
Laboratory of Environmental Modeling and Atmospheric Physics (LEMAP)
Department of Physics
Faculty of Science
University of Yaounde I, Cameroon
National Advanced Training School for Technical Education,
Electrical  Engineering, Douala

Tel:+237 75 32 58 52