[Wrf-users] wrfv3.3.1-compile.log

Patrick L. Francis wxprofessor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:03:35 MDT 2012

On 3/21/2012 3:54 AM, guoguo11_2001 zhuxiayao wrote:
> Hello,
>         I cannot get the real.exe etc.,after run ./compile em_real  . I
> do not know why.
>         Ask help. The compile.log in the  attachment. Thaks

The first thing I notice is that your portland compiler is a temporary
license
that 'may' have expired by now, if this attempt was a few weeks ago... in
the future you might consider removing your username info from
any attachments :)

You might consider compiling in gfortan (free)... and when doing so examine
your compile.log for any "Error" statements of missing libs... also verify
your netcdf ../include ../lib locations when compiling netcdf, and ensure
the links are correctly located during compilation.

cheers,

--patrick

--
Patrick L. Francis