[Wrf-users] Flerchinger USEd in NEW version

Bart Brashers bbrashers at environcorp.com
Thu Jan 19 09:53:00 MST 2012

Try running just a single-threaded version first, by setting numtiles = 1 and nprox_x = nproc_y = 1 in your namelist.input.  It looks from your output that you're running with numtiles = 8.  Or perhaps you've already gotten it to run on 1 processor, and this is really a parallel implementation problem?

Bart