[Wrf-users] Missing data:

MORRIS KENOBI ISIMA kenimor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 20:56:14 MST 2012

Hi,
I am practicing the online tutorial on how to use WRF and has hit a block. I have been able to configure and compile WRF and WPS successfully, also been able to run geogrid.exe successful but had a problem running the ungrib.exe with the error message as:

Looking for data at time 2006-08-16_12
 ERROR: Data not found: 2006-08-16_12:00:00.0000
I have tried many times to ensure that I did everything as instructed from the online tutorial (http://www.dtcenter.org/wrf-nmm/users/OnLineTutorial/NMM/WPS/ungrib.php) yet could not get it successfully run.
Herein attached is the ungrib.log file generated after running the ungrib.exe for your perusal; maybe it will help you understand what I am trying to say.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help

Thanks,

Kenobi Isima Morris

PhD Research Assistant
Faculty of Engineering
University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
Jalan Broga, 43500 Semenyih
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Tel:+6012-6837465
Email:kedx1kii at nottingham.edu.my