[Wrf-users] missing data in ARWpost outputs of low pressure levels

Gisele dos Santos Zepka giselezepka at bol.com.br
Tue Jan 10 12:59:50 MST 2012

Hi users,

I run WRFV3.3.1 and post-process my output files with ARWpost. Using the
grads to make some plots in 950 hPa and 900 hPa, I realized that there
are lots of missing data in the map for all variables. From 850 hPa,
seems to be ok.
In attach is a sample of the namelist.ARWpost and of the .ctl file.
Any help would be fine.

Gisele

Dra. Gisele dos Santos Zepka Saraiva
Meteorologist - Atmopheric Electricity
National Institute for Space Research - INPE
Av. dos Astronautas, 1758
São José dos Campos, SP
Brazil, 12227-010

Phone:++55(12) 3208-6841