[Wrf-users] TAU profiler for WRF and WRF-Chem

michael bane michael.bane at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 06:25:42 MDT 2011

Hello everybody!

I've just tried to compile up WRF-Chem with the TAU profiler. Whilst many routines compile okay, many others fail, seemingly since PDT (a parser used internally by TAU) cannot parse fully the source code. Before I delve deeply in to the errant routines I was wondering if anybody else had already solved this issue?

I'm building using Intel compilers (v11.0) for OpenMPI (1.4.1), under Scientific Linux 5.2.

Many thanks, M

--
Dr. Michael Bane
Snr Research Apps & Collab Consultant