[Wrf-users] ‏‏FW: 48th Oholo Conference – "Emerging Remote Sensing Techniques and Associated Modeling for Air Pollution Applications" – Eilat, Israel – November 6-10, 2011

Oholo oholo at iibr.gov.il
Tue Sep 27 02:19:50 MDT 2011

Dear Colleague,

Subject: 48th Oholo Conference – "Emerging Remote Sensing Techniques and Associated Modeling for Air Pollution Applications" – Eilat, Israel – November 6-10, 2011

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that the deadline for early registration rate is nearing – September 30, 2011.

In order to register please enter our website – www.oholoconference.com<http://www.oholoconference.com/>

In the event of any difficulties please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely yours,

Ariella Raz

Ariella Raz