[Wrf-users] Wrf-users Digest, Vol 85, Issue 1

"Ángel G. Muñoz" agmunoz at cmc.org.ve
Fri Sep 2 12:07:48 MDT 2011

Dear Dr Jagannathan

The Andean Observatory (http://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/2010BAMS2958.1) has been running for a several years now the WRF using CAM3 output as input. If you are interested we can share the CAM3 output in the "intermediate format" needed by WPS so you can run some test. If this is successful and you are still interested, we can give you access to all our data.

Best

Ángel
El 02/09/2011, a las 14:00, wrf-users-request at ucar.edu escribió:

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:17:58 +0530
> From: jagan TNAU <jagan at tnau.ac.in>
> Subject: [Wrf-users] climate run output
> To: wrf-users at ucar.edu
>
> Dear Users,
>
> I am trying to use CAM3 data for climate runs starting from 2000 to 2099. I
> need only the following daily output for running the crop simulation model.
>
> Maximum Temperature
> Minimum Temperature
> Solar Radiation (Total)
> Rainfall
> Relative Humidity (Maximum & Minimum)
> Wind speed (km/day)
>
> As there is no output like this on daily basis what is the possibility for
> getting this output.
>
> --
> With regards
>
> Dr.R.Jagannathan
> Professor of Agronomy,
> Department of Agronomy
> Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
> Coimbatore - 641 003 India
>
> PHONE:  Mob: +91 94438 89891
>
> DO NOT PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS NECESSARY. THE ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS US ALL.
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Prof. Ángel G. Muñoz S.
Coordinador Eje Geociencias
Centro de Modelado Científico (CMC)