[Wrf-users] The Fourth Symposium on Aerosol-Cloud-Climate Interactions at 92nd AMS Annual Meeting

Fan, Jiwen jiwen.fan at pnnl.gov
Sun Jul 24 23:23:23 MDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to bring your attention to the Fourth Symposium on Aerosol-Cloud-Climate Interactions  <http://ams.confex.com/ams/92Annual/4aerocloud/papers/index.cgi>  at the upcoming 92nd American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting (January 22-26, 2012).  We invite papers on observational, modeling, instrumentation and/or laboratory studies related to the topic. Particularly, we will organize sessions in Aerosol-Cloud Interactions from Cloud-Scale to large-Scale Circulation. Please feel free to forward the invitation to your colleagues who might be interested in submitting an abstract to this symposium.

The abstract submission is due pretty soon on August 1st. Below is the link to submit your abstract:
 http://ams.confex.com/ams/92Annual/4aerocloud/papers/index.cgi?username=195364&password=825550

Sorry for cross-posting.

Jiwen

On behalf of the organizers of the Fourth Symposium on Aerosol-Cloud-Climate Interactions
----
Jiwen Fan, Ph.D.
Scientist
Atmospheric Science & Global Change Division
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
PO Box 999, MSIN K9-24
Richland, WA 99352
509/375-2116 (o)