[Wrf-users] Ideal.exe error

Ragi A.R ar.ragi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 05:01:44 MDT 2011

*
Dear WRF Users,
**
I am running WRF ideal case (the given data and input sounding).

I had generated ideal.exe and run it and was successful.

While running wrf.exe i came across the following error.

Can anyone suggest how to proceed further? *

taskid: 0 hostname: ajaymeru.cas.iitd.ernet.in
 Quilting with   1 groups of   0 I/O tasks.
 Namelist fdda not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variable
 s in fdda
 Namelist dfi_control not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults
for v
 ariables in dfi_control
 Namelist tc not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variables
 in tc
 Namelist grib2 not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variabl
 es in grib2
 Namelist fire not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for
variable
 s in fire
  Ntasks in X            1, ntasks in Y            1
 WRF V3.1.1 MODEL
  *************************************
  Parent domain
  ids,ide,jds,jde            1           3           1           3
  ims,ime,jms,jme           -4           8          -4           8
  ips,ipe,jps,jpe            1           3           1           3
  *************************************
 DYNAMICS OPTION: Eulerian Mass Coordinate
    alloc_space_field: domain            1,      6796220 bytes allocated
   med_initialdata_input: calling input_model_input
 INPUT LandUse = "USGS"
 -------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
 FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:    7409
 module_ra_rrtm: error opening RRTM_DATA on unit   10
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0[unset]: aborting
job:
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

*-- *
*Regards,*
*A.R.Ragi*
*Research Scholar
*
*CAS, IIT Delhi*

*"I want to know how God created this world.
 I am not interested in this or that phenomenon.
 I want to know, his thought, the rest are details."
---Albert Einstein*