[Wrf-users] read_wrf_nc.f error

Ehsan Beigi ebeigi3 at tigers.lsu.edu
Tue May 31 20:59:39 MDT 2011

Thanks for your previous help. I tried to run WRF for diffent days by
changing the namelist.input , and WRF ran was ok for all of the days except
the last day. and everytime i encountered this error, i really appreciate
your help in advance

Timing for main: time 2011-04-10_00:00:00 on domain   3:    0.79400 elapsed
seconds.
Timing for Writing wrfout_d03_2011-04-10_00:00:00 for domain        3:
0.06420 elapsed seconds.
Timing for main: time 2011-04-10_00:00:00 on domain   2:    3.06700 elapsed
seconds.
Timing for Writing wrfout_d02_2011-04-10_00:00:00 for domain        2:
0.03080 elapsed seconds.
Timing for main: time 2011-04-10_00:00:00 on domain   1:    9.21270 elapsed
seconds.
Timing for Writing wrfout_d01_2011-04-10_00:00:00 for domain        1:
0.02410 elapsed seconds.
            2 input_wrf: wrf_get_next_time current_date: 2011-04-10_00:00:00
Sta
 tus =           -4
 FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:     705
   ... May have run out of valid boundary conditions in file wrfbdy_d01

Best Regards

Ehsan Beigi