[Wrf-users] Flerchinger Error

Hamed Sharifi hamed319 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 09:53:36 MDT 2011

Dear All,

I am trying to run a WRF simulation with 3 telescoping domains. At the beginning of the run, I started to see the same message been repeated again and again:

Flerchinger USEd in NEW version. Iterations= 10
Flerchinger USEd in NEW version. Iterations= 10
Flerchinger USEd in NEW version. Iterations= 10
Flerchinger USEd in NEW version. Iterations= 10

Could you please help me to figure out what is the problem here, and what is going wrong with my simulation?

Thank in advance.

Hamed Sharifi,
M.Sc Student, AUT Tehran/Iran      |hamed319 at yahoo.com  |
+98-9364024805                            | hamed_sharifi at aut.ac.ir |