[Wrf-users] vertical levels interpolation

claudiomet claudiomet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:26:53 MDT 2011

Greetings !

I have an operational WRF running for 1x1 km and 27 vertical levels.
Now, I need to extract information each 10 vertical meters for the first
2000 meters above ground.
It's possible to made this with ARWpost or I need another tool for this?

Greetings !

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologo
Laboratorio de Innovación e Informática Ambiental (LIIA)
Unidad de Modelacion y Gestion de la Calidad del Aire (UMGCA)
Centro Nacional del Medio Ambiente (CENMA)

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologist
Laboratory of Innovation and Environmental Informatics
Modeling and Air Quality Management Unit
National Enviroment Center, Chile (CENMA)