[Wrf-users] Vtable

claudiomet claudiomet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:22:57 MST 2011

Add diagnostic fields in your ARWpost namelist

&io
 io_form_input  = 2,
 input_root_name = 'INPUT_FILE',
 output_root_name = 'OUTPUT_FILE',
 plot = 'all_list'
 fields = 'height,geopt,theta,tc,tk,td,td2,rh,rh2,umet,vmet,pressure,u10m,v10m,wdir,wspd,wd10,ws10,slp,mcape,mcin,lcl,lfc,cape,cin,dbz,max_dbz,clfr'
 output_type = 'grads'
 mercator_defs = .true.
/

Cheers !

2011/3/9 Ahsan Ali <ahsanshah01 at gmail.com>:

> Dear,
>  I am using GFS Grib2 data for WRF run. I am little confused about the use
> of variable tables. In GFS data there are many variables present then why
>  there are just few variables in Vtable.GFS (the default Vtable). Also there
> is field regarding humidity in the Vtable as well as in the GFS data but
> there is no humidity in the wrf output file. Files are attached. Please help
> me.
> Thanking you in advance.
> regards,
>

> --
> Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
> Electronic Engineer (EE)
> Research & Development Division
> Pakistan Meteorological Department H-8/4, Islamabad.
> Phone # off  +92518358714
> Cell # +923155145014

Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologo
Laboratorio de Informática Ambiental (LIA)
Unidad de Modelacion y Gestion de la Calidad del Aire (UMGCA)
Centro Nacional del Medio Ambiente (CENMA)

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologist
Laboratory Research, Innovation and Applied Informatics
Modeling and Air Quality Management Unit
National Enviroment Center, Chile (CENMA)