[Wrf-users] Winds

Bart Brashers bbrashers at Environcorp.com
Wed Mar 9 12:27:44 MST 2011

The white areas are where that pressure level is below the ground.  850
hPa is about 1350 meters above sea level, so those areas have no data at
that pressure level.

Bart

From: wrf-users-bounces at ucar.edu [mailto:wrf-users-bounces at ucar.edu] On
Behalf Of Ahsan Ali
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:45 PM
To: wrf-users at ucar.edu
Subject: [Wrf-users] Winds

Hello,

 I am running WRF 3.2.1 at 11km resolution for selected region. I am
having problem while visualizing Winds at different pressure levels.
while going down from 200hpa to 850hpa there is increasing white patch
in some area showing no winds. The images are attached. Help is needed.

Regards,

--
Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
Electronic Engineer (EE)

Research & Development Division
Pakistan Meteorological Department H-8/4, Islamabad.
Phone # off  +92518358714

Cell # +923155145014

This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive use of the Addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent of the addressee, you may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained within. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by electronic reply to email at environcorp.com and immediately delete all copies of the message.