[Wrf-users] problem with arwpost

jagabandhu panda jagabandhu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:17:39 MST 2011

Hi

     I am trying to compute cape, cin and mcape through ARWpost (these are
calculated through the fortran code called module_calc_cape.f90 which is
provided in ARWpost). These variables are diagnostics through this package
and are expected to be diagnosed if the package is compiled successfully.
However, I am not able to do so even though I am successfult in compiling
the package successfully and correct in specifying the variables in the
namelist. Some other variables calculated through module_calc_dbz.f90 are
also not being diagnosed.

Even I tried the latest version of ARWpost uploaded in the website
yesterday! However, it is the same! I am specifying the things properly
through the namelist. However, I see segmentation fault when I include cape
or mcape or cin or dbz.

Even if I increase the debug level, still it is not coming. I tried in
various directions actually. But, I am not successful in this!

I am not sure what to do now! I will really be happy and thankful if I get
some help in this direction.

Thanks in advance

~Jagabandhu