[Wrf-users] Fatal -Onlone Tutorial

Kevin Matthew Nuss wrf at nusculus.com
Wed Feb 9 18:45:13 MST 2011

Greetings,

When I get that message it usually means that real.exe, which creates the
wrfbdy_d01 file, had different run times than wrf.exe, which uses the
wrfbdy_d01 file. That can happen when I have run_days, run_hours, etc that
do not match the start_year, start_month, etc and the end_year, end_month,
etc.  That is because wrf.exe uses the end_year, end_month, etc but real.exe
uses the run_days, run_hours, etc. However, in newer versions of WRF, if you
completely leave the run_days, run_hours, etc out of the namelist.input
file, that forces real.exe to use the end_year, end_month, etc fields.

That is a bit confusing, but try looking into that part of the
namelist.input file.

Kevin