[Wrf-users] NAM 12-km Tiled data for WRF Initialization

Kevin Matthew Nuss wrf at nusculus.com
Wed Feb 9 18:33:10 MST 2011

I have not personally tried using tiled data, but you could probably handle
the different tiles as different sources of data. There is a section in the
WRF users guide that describes how to do that. It is titled: Using Multiple
Meteorological Data Sources

Or perhaps someone else has the experience to give specific directions.

Kevin