[Wrf-users] WRFV3.2 compilation Error

Thierry HEDDE hedde.cea at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 05:37:40 MST 2011

Hi,

I had the pb with WRF 3.1 and I see it is not corrected yet. Question for
WRF team : how should I do to contribute to improve WRF?

Here is the reference to my question :
http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/wrf-users/2009/001410.html

The fortran90 coding used in the routine io_grib2.F is not the standard, so
I had to modify a bit this routine.

I join the modified routine for WRF 3.1 (be carrefull for merging!)

here is the lines I had to change around the variable "Times" :
allocatable becomes pointer
allocated becomes associated

     character (DateStrLen), dimension(:), pointer :: Times(:)
     if (associated(fileinfo(DataHandle)%Times)) then
           if (associated(fileinfo(DataHandle)%Times)) &

Good luck!

--
Thierry HEDDE
Laboratoire de Modélisation des Transferts dans l'Environnement