[Wrf-users] [wrf-users]ARWpost.exe fail to run

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:00:49 MST 2011

Khaled,

This is just a segfault message with no exact place where it happens. You
can try collecting core dump or run the app under debugger, for example gdb.
It's simple, first check "-g" option is added with your compilation options,
if yes, just  issue

[khaled at localhost ARWpost]$ gdb ./ARWpost.exe

then type "r" (without quotes) or "run" in gdb prompt, then after error
occurs, type "bt" for backtrace to see the trace of functions inside
applications. Post your trace here, this way it should get clearer, where it
fails.