[Wrf-users] How to get data for my domain

M Kudsy mkudsy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 20:58:47 MST 2011

You can get the input data from many sources, for example
from

ftp://ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/data/nccf/com/gfs/prod
under its sub-dir there are daily global forecast products based from 00Z up
to several days in grin format

Other source of input can be obtained from pages indicated by
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/download/free_data.html

Have a try.

Mahally

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Khaled Ganbour <kganbour at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear All:
> I have compile WRF Model with real_em,and I have run it with  case which in
> the online tutorial "January 2000 Case".
> I would like to run the model on my domain as example Libya area.
> Please how can I get the Input data for my domain?
>

> I am looking forward for your replay.
>
> With best regards
>

> Khaled

Dr.Mahally Kudsy
Weather Modification Technology Center
Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology
Jln MH Thamrin 8, Jakarta, Indonesia
Telp:62-21-3168830 Fax:62-21-3906225 mkudsy at gmail.com