[Wrf-users] Problem with ARWpost conversion to GrADS format

Yi HanSoo yi.hansoo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:54:03 MST 2010

Dear WRF users

I have problems with ARWpost.exe.
After converting the format from WRF netcdf to GrADS format,
I have "all undefined values" from grads.
I have changed the options byteswapped following the online tutorial and
also tried with different version of GrADS such as 2.0a3 and 1.9b4.
But I have same error with "all undefined values" from grads display.

I have also checked the wrf netcdf output with FERRET.
The netcdf format results are fine when I checked them with FERRET.

Could anyone give an advices for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

--
## Han Soo Lee (李 漢洙)

## Assistant professor. (Dr. Eng.)
## Environmental Simulator Laboratory,
## Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation,
## Hiroshima University,
## 1-5-1 Kagamiyama, Higasi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan.
## 739-8529
## lee.hansoo at gmail.com / hslee at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
## TEL/FAX : +81-(0)82-424-4342