[Wrf-users] Problem with em_real compilation

Yi HanSoo yi.hansoo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 23:28:19 MST 2010

Dear WRF users

After many days of trial and error,
finally I got WRF compiled without Errors.

WRF v3.2 + Intel 10.1 + netcdf v3.6.3
These are the final combination I tried and got WRF compiled.

Before I used WRF v3.2.1 + netcdf v3.6.2 and netcdf 4.0 for compilation and
got failed numerous times.

Thank you, Kevin and Pascal, for your advices.
Before my root partition has not enough space available for compiling the
WRF,
that's why I had the "No space left on device" error.
It seems that there should be almost 1Gb free space for temporary files
during compilation process.

cheers
Lee

## lee.hansoo at gmail.com / hslee at hiroshima-u.ac.jp