[Wrf-users] Problems with BE ploting scrits

moudi pascal moudipascal at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 18 04:35:41 MST 2010

Dear Sir,
I am having troubles with ncl scrips when running the
gen_be_plot_wrapper.ksh.ncl script.
In fact when i run it, i get this  error:

fleury at egre:/home/wrfvar/WRFVAR/WRFDA/var/scripts/gen_be$
gen_be_plot_wrapper.ksh
 Copyright (C) 1995-2010 - All Rights  Reserved
 NCAR  Command Language Version 5.2.1
 The use of this software is governed  by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more  details.
warning:Unable to load System Resource File  /contrib/lib/ncarg/sysresfile
warning:WorkstationClassInitialize:Unable  to access rgb color database - named
colors  unsupported:[errno=2]
warning:["Palette.c":1533]:NhlLoadColormapFiles:  Invalid colormap directory:
/contrib/lib/ncarg/colormaps
fatal:Could  not open ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl)
fatal:error  at line 4 in file
/home/wrfvar/WRFVAR/WRFDA/var/graphics/ncl/gen_be/gen_be_global_evecs.ncl
I  don't know what is wrong?
Attaches is my .bashrc file. My ncl is  installed in the directory
/usr/local/ncl

 Pascal MOUDI IGRI
Ph-D Student at the
Laboratory of Environmental Modeling and Atmospheric Physics (LEMAP)
Faculty of Science
University of Yaounde I, Cameroon
National Advanced training School for Technical Education,
Electricity Engineering, Douala
Tel:+237 75 32 58 52