[Wrf-users] WRFV3 compile error with grib2 libs and WRFPLUS compile errors

Yingli Zhu yingli at mail.usf.edu
Sun Oct 31 08:19:11 MDT 2010

 Hi,
1) I compile WRFV3.2.1 successfully using g95-0.91 on MacOX  without grib2
libs. However, When I set up the JASPERLIB and JASPERINC to use grib2 libs,
it failed. The attached file compile_wrfv3.log is the WRFV3 compile log
2) The second problem is that I encountered some errors when I compile
WRFPLUS using g95-0.91 on MacOX. The attached file compile_wrfplus.log is
the WRFPLUS compile log.
Can you help me figure it out? Thank you in advance.

Yingli