[Wrf-users] WPF Compilation problem

claudiomet claudiomet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:25:15 MDT 2010

Hi Raju !

Line 7 : make[1]: CONFIGURE_CC: Command not found

Maybe you don't have any C compiler. Do you have installed g++ ?

In my case, my problems are with gfortran and g++, with Intel Compiler Suite
(ifort and icc) I've had no problems compiling (on Ubuntu Maverick)

Greetings !

2010/10/28 rajuattada <raju_attadamsc at rediffmail.com>

> Dear  WRF exports,
>
>   While compiling the WPS code...i am not getting .exe files.
>   I am herewith attched ny WPS compilation log.
>   please find this.
>
>   I  am very happy ,if you give me the solution for this bug.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Cheers
> RAJU
>

> <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>

Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologo
Laboratorio de Meteorologia y Pronostico de la Calidad del Aire (LMPCA)
Unidad de Modelacion y Gestion de la Calidad del Aire (UMGCA)
Centro Nacional del Medio Ambiente (CENMA)

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologist
Meteorology and Air Quality Forecast Labs
Modeling and Air Quality Management Unit
National Enviroment Centre, Chile (CENMA)