[Wrf-users] WRF 3.2.1 error when starting the nested domain

Feng Liu FLiu at azmag.gov
Thu Oct 14 09:43:48 MDT 2010

Hi, Xingang,
I tried to run WRF with your namelist here. I got what is wrong with it. Change:

input_from_file                     = .true.,.false.,.false.,

into

input_from_file                     = .true.,. .true.,. .true.,.

Then nest input file contains land information will be available. So it should work right way. Please let me know if you have any results.

Feng