[Wrf-users] problem running real.exe

Sam Hawkins S.Hawkins at ed.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 07:37:49 MDT 2010

Dear WRF users,

I'm running monthly simulations and until now I have had no problems
running real.exe.  However, I've suddenly ran into the following error
message, which happens about half way through the execution of real.exe:

lib-4211 : UNRECOVERABLE library error
   Unable to find error message (check NLSPATH, file lib.cat)

Encountered during a sequential formatted WRITE to an internal file
(character variable)

I can't find much information about it, does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Sam.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.