[Wrf-users] Citation for WPS Terrestrial Data

Matei Georgescu Matei.Georgescu at asu.edu
Wed Sep 1 09:24:11 MDT 2010

Good morning,

I ran a number of simulation experiments using the various global
terrestrial datasets that come with the WPS package. For example, rather
than using the Table Values I used the usemonalb = TRUE setting to make use
of the albedo data set.

I've looked online for references to these datasets (e.g. albedo, vegetation
fraction, LAI) but have come up empty.  Does anybody know of the source data
used for the creation of the terrestrial datasets?  In particular I need
their corresponding references/citations.

thank you,
matei

Matei Georgescu, Ph.D.
School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences and
Center for Environmental Fluid Dynamics
Arizona State University
Phone: (480) 965-5479
Fax: (480) 965-8119