[Wrf-users] what is the matter with namelist.input of wrf v3.2

Feng Liu fliu at mag.maricopa.gov
Wed Aug 11 11:13:24 MDT 2010

Hi,

You may check your domain definition in &domains according to your
rsl.error log file. I could not figure out the problem you have because
you did not post your full namelist.input file. In addition, the
namelist.input file needs to be updated to reflect the updates in
WRF3.2. You may add io_form_auxinputs=2 in &time_control if you are
using fine_input_stream, for instance.

Feng