[Wrf-users] problem of runing WRFchem3.2

Feng Liu fliu at mag.maricopa.gov
Mon Jul 19 16:02:49 MDT 2010

Hi,
I am using WRFchem3.2 for 3 nested domains. The namelist.input is
attached. I have the errors of   " *** Error in boundary condition
specification for domain2 " when I run  real.exe, please also see
attached rsl.* files. But this namelist works well for domain 01 when I
set max_dom=1. I have no idea what is wrong. In addition, I can use the
same namelist.input with chem_opt=0 to run WRF3.2 successfully. Thank
you very much if you figure out the problem.
Feng