[Wrf-users] Running wrf.exe

Feng Liu fliu at mag.maricopa.gov
Fri Jul 9 15:14:25 MDT 2010

Hi,
Check the error message in your log files of rsl.*.
I noticed that your run time should be 2 day and 12 hours. You may reset your run time as below because real.exe works with start time and end time:
run_days                             = 2,
 run_hours                           = 12,
Check your boundary and initial conditions from real.exe otherwise. Hope it is helpful.

Feng