[Wrf-users] WRFV 3.2 real.exe

huning425 huning425 at 126.com
Tue Jun 29 04:24:32 MDT 2010

Hello every one !
when I run real.exe of WRFV3.2, a error message show as below:

 Namelist chem not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for variables in chem
   ------ ERROR while reading namelist time_control ------
   time_control is not a valid namelist name
 Namelist dfi_control not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for variables in dfi_control
 Namelist tc not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for variables in tc
 Namelist scm not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for variables in scm
 Namelist fire not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for variables in fire
 FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:    LINE:    9104
 ERRORS while reading one or more namelists from namelist.input.

my namelist.input file(originally used in WRFV3.1.1) is attached.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

2010-06-29

huning425