[Wrf-users] problems runnig the real.exe

Arlette Chacón Oelckers arlette at dfa.uv.cl
Tue Jun 8 13:07:21 MDT 2010

Dear all:

I trying to run a ECHO-G data using the WRF model. I only using one
domain, the three program on WPS folder runs with out an problems,
geogrid.exe, unbrib.exe (make the FILE:*) and metgrid.exe (make
met_em*.nc).
But when I run the real.exe file presents an error of this (but when
finish to run show  SUCCESS COMPLETE REAL_EM INIT). I was looking for
similar problems and the advice was to look for SST data. I look on the
input data of ECHOG and exist the SST value.
I enclose the error presented, hope someone can help me.
Greetings

Arlette Chacón Oelckers
Meteoróloga
Universidad de Valparaíso
Departamento de Física y Astronomía
Grupo de AstroMeteorología
Teléfono: (+56 32) 2508457  Fax: (+56 32) 2508135
e-mail: arlette at dfa.uv.cl
Gran Bretaña 1111, Casilla 5030, Valparaíso.