[Wrf-users] numerical postprocessing

Jorge Alejandro Arevalo Borquez jaareval at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:12:27 MDT 2010

Matlab includes a package for reading netcdf files, so you could use it for
read WRF outputs. In matlab try 'help netcdf'. The only problem i have using
matlab is that i need to calculate some diagnosis fields (temperature,
relative humidity among others) by hand.

Another alternative is NCL, it is a very friendly scripting language, it is
fast in matrix operation and include some useful diagnosis fields.

Atentamente
Jorge Arévalo Bórquez